Pages

Home About Me Shop Freelance Contact

16.7.13

Slight Update


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

My posts have been very sporadic, long overdue and I intend to change that! I would like this space to remain fresh and new on a regular basis. Things have changed a bit around here, we are expecting our first little one :-) We are beyond thrilled and SO looking forward to his or her arrival. We don't know the gender yet but we will be finding out as soon as we possibly can! But I vow to not overdo it on the baby stuff!

I would love to continue to share more home inspiration that I feel I'm constantly finding. And eventually share our own home tour. With this being our first home, it's been incredibly fun redoing each room one by one! The home tour would also include before and afters of some mid-century furniture redos that I've done. I always love seeing different people reimagine a new design in different ways. If you're reading this, and would like to share your redos, I'd love to share them in this space. In addition to those things, I will always love sharing music, art, movies/tv and other cool things I find!

And lastly, my background is in graphic design, and I have been working on some art prints. These started out as just creating art for fun and then I actually printed one out. I am finally ready to share some and have started an Etsy shop. You can see that I added a mini Etsy on the right sidebar. I previously had a paper goods shop a long while ago and miss sharing my art. So far, I have listed one print and plan on listing the others this week. 

I'm so anxious to share my art that I've so thoroughly enjoyed working on. And continuing to share my little piece of mind in this space :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment