Pages

Home About Me Shop Freelance Contact

6.10.13

It's a...Baby Wishlist!

A couple of posts ago, I announced that we are expecting our first child. We've since found out that...



So I've obviously been planning how to decorate HER nursery :-) As well as looking around Etsy at all of the amazing handmade things for little gals. Here are a few of my favorite things...



I'm loving these chic dolls! Too cute! Via here
This is a must have in her nursery! Via here
Some very cool artwork for the little lady. Via here
Pretty things for a pretty lady :-) This shop has some awesome things. Via here
Baby shoes are THE. CUTEST. THING. EVER. Via here
Awwww...this whole shop is amazing! Via here
This all natural teething ring will come in handy. Via here 
Last but not least, a comfy blanket. I love the colors and design of this one. Via here

Hope you've enjoyed my little baby wishlist! Soon I'll share the mood board of sorts for her nursery, colors, furniture and other accessories that we'll be using in there. Getting very excited to meet this little lady, I hope she likes turquoise and pink...:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment